Mod for Warband 1.134
OFICIAL: Brytenwalda v 1.33 (full)
Download Brytenwalda 1.33
VIDEO: Brytenwalda - Scenes From the Dark Ages
-Important note: Old Savegames 1.32 compatible.
-Game Languages: english and french.
-Big and featured campaig Single Player. No multiplayer or custom battle mod. If you wish do them, you can send pm to a brytenwalda member team.
Instalation Mod: look here:
Intalation: it is important that you look well install folder and chosse it.
v1.33 Oficial Release 07/01/2011
-Update compatibility to Warband 1.134
-Update to last diplomacy mod version.
- New Scenes for: Caer Badan, Caer Sws, Caer Riderch, Gyldeford, Biedcanford, Dun Daig, Duin Ollaigh, Rath Lugarigh, Dinas Bran, Din Bych, Caer Pentaloch, Din Emrys, Dun na nbarc, Ard Ladhrann, Dun Breatann, Caer Wendoleuu and Caer Luit Coyt.Make touring the Middle Ages!
-Revised Motomataru's Formations System and bugfix. Total Integrate in Native Orders system: Thank to Caba'Drin, you can give your orders easily with F4 key.
-Now You can access to your inventory on sieges.
-New dialogs for King Penda, Brytenwalda Oswald and King Rhoedd.
- New quest for Rheged kingdom and new generic quest escort bishop (thank to Kolba)
- Retexture a lot of armors (thank to Obi Juan Kenovi)
- New items! Cloaks, swords, monk equipament (Yamabusi impresive work!)... You should visit shops!
- Rest morale is optional now in camp menu.
- Improved situation of Berniccia and Deira Places (thank to Spongly) (only visible in new games)
- Update toponyms of places on notes menus (thank to Iskar)
- Fix flirt with companions. Now you can try conquest he/she
- Update French traduction (thank to BerTolkien)
- New Soundtrack with a lot of sound system. Impresive work by our scene creator Adorno.
- Improved Water textures. Now it is more real (Thank to CpJoker)
- Cantabrians are now a few more strong
- Add Events - some things happen...
- Add Random Events where you can choose. A lot of events where you can choose what do. Your decisions are important in the world of Brytenwalda.
- New Atwork: A lot of new artwork by thortheviking (his work is tremendous!, and one new escape menu screen by Careless.
- Bodyguards: When you're powerful, you'll need a bodyguard to protect you wherever you go. Your most faithful.
- Improved combat thank to Xenoargh: critical system. You can give critical hits that cause more damage. / Dodge: with high atletics you can dodge attacks. But remember, AI can do too!
- New Buildings: Now you can build temples (Improve Faith of your subjects), blacksmiths (more income), libraries (more renown) and merchant guilds (more prosperity) in your towns and villages.
- And more things...
Do you think that this is few?
Well, there's something else very special feature: RELIGION SYSTEM
Are you reading?
- Now you can choose your faith: Old celtic gods, Celtic Christianity, Roman Christianity or Germanic Gods. What do you like more?
- Depending on your faith, you can build a temple or other. You can build a templo/chuch for try converted to a population of a settlement.
- You can change your Religion talk to Bishop or Pagan Priest on Great Hall of Towns.
- You can attack to enemies of your religion like clergy parties or pagans priest parties.
- How much is your religion more akin to that of your domains, improve income.
- Religion affect your relationships with villages and towns.
- You can try converted all Britannia and Hibernia to your Faith!
v1.32 Oficial Release 14/11/2010
- New item: Fur
- Improved penalties/bonus system for armor, standars, horns, shields and helms
- Penalties are optional now. (Camp menu > mod options for enable/quit it)
- Rest morale penalty is more low now.
- Weapon damage update to numbers more near to 1.3 version.
- 3 New sea battle scenes
- Tournamet weapon problem fix
- Fornmations "chicken" problem fix.
- And more things that player had asked.
v1.31 Oficial Release 07/11/2010
- Changes in Weapon Breaking. Now, you dont lose weapon when it break.
- Map improved: waves add.
- A lot of news horses, mule and donkeys
- New load screen.
-New icon port towns
- New scripts thank to Caba'Drin: now when enemy is closed, spearmen change weapon.
- New atributtes for items: if you use heavy armor, shields, or helms, you have penalization skills.
- Horn and standars improved: they add leadership and tactics skills if you or companions use it.
- Sea travel player add: Now you can pay and travel by sea.
- Sea Travel IA - alls parties in map can travel by sea.
- Sea Battles - player and IA can fight over sea.
- Shield Bash - add shield bash, more realism melee. Thank to xenoargh and Sinisterius
- More historical notes.
- Family tree fix - More historical accuracy.
- Open quest: Gae Bolga
- New quest: Treasures of Britannia.
- Change: new companions.
- Improved lords parties.
- Weapon type switch (orders) - thank to Caba'Drin. You can order to your troops that weapon to use.
- Skirmish mode script - Thank to Caba'Drin. You can order your troops that guard distance with enemy.
- Fix Lords relation report. You can see it by kingdom.
- Add new screens thank to Endakil
- Leadership is skill party now.
- Fix TAB key for cam after of death.
- New items: a lot of shields
- New items: new celt bodies.
- New items: new nobleman cloaks
- New items: Boar Fur for pagan characters.
- New items: bamburg sword.
- New items: new axes and spears.
- New items: a lot of new helmets, valsgrade type.
- New dialogs for pagan and cleric parties.
- New scenes and fix old entry points. You should visit Din Tagell, Cantwareburh, and more. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,135583.0.html
- Improved upgrade/week pay for troops.
- Combat - Improved bows and trowing weapons, changes in speed, damage and others attributes for a combat more realism. Special thank to forum fans of 'Combat Realism in Brytenwalda the discussion' thread. Actually Life Erikson continue work in improve system.
- New culture: Frisian. You can recruit frisian now, and rise frisian army.
- New sea bandits: scoti, frankis and dena pirates.
- Fix skill requisite for arena weapons.
- AI: handle team_give_order lumping mounted heroes with infantry
- Rewrite arcsine in script_point_y_toward_position from scratch
- Shut down reform on Stand Ground
- Center rotation on reform
- AI: refine infantry formation approach
- and more things...
v1.3 Oficial Release 17/10/2010
- Add french traslation of Brytenwalda thanks to BerTolkien.
- New scenes: Hlew Castle, Grantebricge, Cantwareburh, Trainings Grounds, and others.
- New armors, helmets and swords. Visual Impresive. Specially helmet "Boar hat" and sutton hoo sword.
- Irish and Pict are more strong now.
- Swords can be use with 1h or 2h.
- Improved textures thanks to Kamina.
- Fix morale problem for big parties
- Now if you have clerics and follow women in your party, you can rise morale.
- You can see Brytenwalda version in menu now.
- Negative morale and honour bonus for guards and prisioners in Salt Mine. Nobody want work/live here.
- Bandits attack caravans now.
- Submod Diplomacy update to last version. Thanks to Waithi
- Add export/import npcs menu in camp menu
- Fix break weapon. It should be a few more difficult to break now quality weapons.
- Language correction for strings thanks to Wigbord. Now it is in perfect native english.
- More blood.
- New cleric and pagans priest parties in map.
- New horse model for ponies. Thanks to SendMeSmile.
- New historical notes. Specially, you can know place history speak to guild master of Bebbanburh and Lundenwic.
- Alternative Female faces (soon in download)
- New Especial Merchants. If you have money you can buy some nobleman item now.
-Add Gae Bolga quest for future winners of Contest.
- Fix typo in team faction determination script
- Fix centering: archers Hold-F1, stand closer, spread out; archers & infantry Hold from battle panel
- AI: add cavalry line charge and generally make them more aggressive
- AI: add leader placement for when there is no infantry to stand by
- AI: remove leader speed limitation: no longer needed
- Have battlegroups/divisions 3-8 hold at start of battle
- Reenable archer stagger as archer "ranks" formation
- AI: close a couple loopholes that were preventing infantry advance
- AI: change logic that sometimes kept cavalry from charging
- AI: broaden test of army nearness to enemy for switch into fight phase
- AI: break formation only for lower level troops
- AI: remove random variable in cavalry target assessment
- AI: double cavalry strength assessment vs. potential non-cavalry threat/target
- AI: specify cavalry decision to free fight more precisely
- AI: ignore fake reinforcements (i.e. reinforcements stages > 1)
- AI: handle no archer situation for horse archers and during reinforcement
- AI: remove obsolete destination tracking for cavalry wedge (and whatever loopholes that created)
v1.2 Oficial Release 19/09/2010
-Siege problems in some scenes fixed.
-New crown to Player that wish be king.
-Optinal Weapon Breaking (camp menu> mod options)
-Minor Damage add when you fall of your horse.
-New Scenes (ad Gefrin and others)
-Improved dialogs thanks to monolito
-A lot of new textures.
-News swords and lamillar armors.
-Improved economy system
-Restauration kingdoms: allows destroyed factions to arise again
-Improved wound system.
-AI: fix archer decision to move
-AI: fix logic leading to Jockey phase of battle
- Use leader in faction determination at start of battle
-AI: have archers reassess every 5 seconds instead of 10
- AI: add two meters to minimum archer distance to prevent all-javelin "archers" from auto-instigating a melee
- AI: keep infantry from wandering off to non-cavalry target when archers under attack by cavalry
-AI: sharpen up ranging at start of battle
- AI: disallow specialized formations if there's no default formation
- AI: infantry anticipate enemy cavalry charge
-And most things...
v1.1 Oficial Release 11/09/2010
-New songs thx to [JaGeR]
v1.0 Oficial Release 08/09/2010
-New textures (tunics, pictish bodies, cows...)
-New paint faces
-New town scene (Bebbanburh)
-Improved system battle and bugfixed here also.
-Alternative items.txt for players that they like native combat system
-Delete Weapon breaking for inestability
-Improved map terrain.
-Battlefields most small
-New scenes props
-and some thing most i dont remmember
v0.96 Open Beta 29/08/2010
-Port to 1.131
-Bugfixed (all bug meet for you, fixed)
-Dialogs improved thanks to Wilson.
-Add new menus in reports (Factions relations, lords relations...)
-Add Christian Cleric and pagans priest in battles.
-Most girls in the taverns
-New troop: musician (horn)
-A lot of new information in Game Concepts, include Time Line.
-Improved Battle System (1)
-Add Realism Causalities system of xenoargh.
-Bodyguard system removed with 10 new companions.
-9 news songs (celtic and instrumental music)
-And most things...
v0.95 Open Beta 19/08/2010
-New scene: Salt mine
v0.94 Open Beta 17/08/2010
-New dialogs for companions.
-Improved speed 2h weapons, and javelin damage
-Troop tree fixed - (see: camp menu > take an action > Troop tree).
-Improved dialogs system.
-A lot of new armors.
-Changed the cost of recruiting/hiring/upgrade/wages troops.
-New Scenes: our world continues to take lives, Adorno fixes some problems of old scenes and introduces new scenes in this version.
-Improved battle system: AI most intelligent, and bugfix for player formations.
v0.93 Open Beta 30/07/2010
v0.92 Open Beta 28/07/2010
-A lot of bugfix.
-2 h Axe most big.
-Battle System improved - We have enhanced the damage of weapons and other features for a more balanced system, trying to keep the realism. We are eager that Betatesters try it, and we can correct, if necessary, the battle system to leave a perfect view to the final version.
-Less frankish and dena pirates.
-New intro screen
-different size horses. The pony is the size of a pony now
-New troop tree in game - (see: camp menu > take an action > Troop tree).
-Changed the cost of recruiting/hiring/upgrade/wages troops.
-New system of Forcible recruitment: You need most troop but villages hate you? no problem, you can force them to give you men who serve in your army. what if they hate you most?
-You can sell all your prisioners of a click to Ransom Brokers.
-New Scenes: our world continues to take lives, Adorno fixes some problems of old scenes and introduces new scenes in this version. You're going to miss it?
v0.91 Open Beta 24/07/2010
v 0.9 Open Beta 23/07/2010
The Text Refreshment Mod 0.9b for Brytenwalda by Shaxx
This miniature subordinate-mod (also with a sister version for the Floris Mod Pack) mainly aims at correcting broken english in the mod (among other things).
Alternative Women Faces
Not included in the official version of the mod for a small defect on the neck, we offer you best faces for women.
-Open faces folder.
-Copy interior and overwritte it in Brytenwalda.
Movie WB View
Impresive graphics! You should look it.
Brytenwalda - Polished Landscapes
Thank to gutekfiutek for create is great mod and let us use it.
-Unzip this file, open folder Brytenwalda Landscapes and copy all in your Brytenwalda mod folder.
Combinate Women Faces more Polish Landscapes:
-Join both modules and overwrite in Brytenwalda Folder (less module.ini)
- Open module.ini of PL and find:
load_resource = meshes_face_gen
Change it to:
load_mod_resource = meshes_face_gen
-Save, and overwrite this module.ini in Brytenwalda Folder.
-Enter game and enjoy.
Alternative items with speed and damage similar to native Warband for Brytenwalda 1.33.
-Overwritte txt. file on Brytenwalda Folder
Google - Keyword: Brytenwalda, Improved, system, items, thank, battle, version, scenes, cavalry, infantry, Oficial, things, Release, parties, troops, damage, Bugfixed, archers, Alternative, Bugfix.